Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Now do that again


I must say I do like 11-1 wins, but there's something a little disturbing about it when you lossed 1-2 the night before. As TD loves to point out we're 0-8 in 1 run games, part of that is on the bullpen shitting the bed during games, and the other is for the lack of hitting (see DLR starts). So, would the local baseball team please put up runs like they did tonight, or least put up close to half of the runs. This 0-2 run game shit ain't going to cut-it, especially when your starter has a good outings. And I don't think I'm going out on a limb by predicting that Marq-dog is going to have a good outing tomorrow.

And finally, a message to Hurdle: feel free to put Tulo further down the lineup (not further up). That is all for now.

6 comments:

TroutDog said...

I was at the game tonight and it was strangely a perfect game. Weather was awesome, tons of hitting, and great pitching from Super U.

I'm going again tomorrow, so I expect we'll explode with 1 or 2 runs against Cain. That is, unless, the game isn't televised (see previous Cain - Marq-Dog matchup).

TroutDog said...

Oh, and in the spirit of the Tulo advice, the same thing to applies to G-Dog. The dude has been dog shit as of late.

War Murt-Dog.

NikB said...

Agreed, his average is strangely approaching .200. Maybe we should put Todd in the 7 spot?

Riggins said...

G-Dog is killing me...he has been benched on the Das Boot fantasy team. Yeah, using the name in the most honorable of fashions...my icon "Bichette Happens"!

Sonic Tooth said...

Rockies suck.
i think i might just have a touch of Nationals fever....

TroutDog said...

Nats fever is always augmented by the fact that Kip Wells is the closer. Nice!!!