Friday, May 22, 2009

Why Must Everybody Suck?!?!


Could've been a second straight Friday night come-from-behind victory for the Rocks, but, you, know, the Rocks find ways to do the little things to lose games. I can think of a few:

1) Fowler getting thrown out at home plate.
2) Wild pitch from Ubaldo that leads to an extra run for the Tigers.
3) Having runners on 2nd and 3rd with nobody out and only scoring run.
4) I-Dog flat sucking at the plate.
5) Allowing a seemingly meaningless run in the bottom of the 8th that turns out to be the difference.
6) G-Dog flat sucking at the plate.
7) FowlDog striking out with a chance to tie up the game in the top of the 9th after Super Seth's clutch 2-run bomb.
etc.etc.etc.etc.

WHY MUST EVERYBODY SUCK!?!?!

3 comments:

Sonic Tooth said...

This baseball shit is cruel.
I take things hard...and the Rockies are unbearable to watch unless I'm at the ballyard distracted by beers and random fun.
Following the Rox on TV and radio has been one kick to the balls after another this season. I'm at the point where life hands those metaphorical blows to the crotch in more tangible/direct form than the diversion of baseball. But it would be nice if fucking baseball offered up some kind of happiness.
The Rockies don't have my back on this.
Not only that, but the one AL team I have been rooting for over the past decade, the A's have decided to follow a similar path of total disapointment this season. With probably a little more expectations too.

Besides Cleveland in the AL and the Nats in the NL...there ain't nobody worse than my favorite teams. That's sad. I know ownership and GM in Oakland is solid. I surely don't feel that is the case in Colorado. Heads really have to roll...

TroutDog said...

I'm feeling the same way. Was about to employ the YB's familiar line: I love baseball, baseball just doesn't love me. Yet, I can't turn away for some reason.

NikB said...

Are you guys bashing my red-hot rockies?