Monday, July 21, 2008

As predicted, Kip Wells Blows


He blows both at pitching and into his hand a lot. What a joke of a signing he has been. I must say I publicly questioned his signing as soon as it was made (on denverpost.com). Sometimes, I hate being right. As bad as Wells has been, everyone who has pitched thus far for the Rocks has also sucked badly.

Riffing on the Young Bear's comments, until they play better on the road AND play better within the division, this team will not seriously contend. I plan on bringing my good luck to Coors the next couple of nights. As they say, these lopsided losses don't hurt as much if you can win the close ones....

3 comments:

Sonic Tooth said...

thank goodness I didn't have to watch that game last night...

It sounded like Tulo went off a bit in his return. Bring that average up , my friend.

TroutDog said...

yeah Tulo with 5 hits is encouraging. And Francis pitched last night in Tulsa giving up no runs in a few innings of work. Sounds like he might be ready to go next week.

NikB said...

I am also glad I didn't have to watch K-dump's (variation of K-Dub)crapiness. Would be nice to win the next two before hitting the road.

Come on super-ubaldo!