Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Love Me Some JoKo!!



Yeah, the Sam-Bone is at my crib. A canine slumber party, if you will. A little surprised Sammy and Hank weren't blogging all night long - I left the computer on for 'em.

What can you say about the current stretch? So good to see a solid win after last night's drama (Seriously, ST, one of the best Rockies games EVER. Fuck that, one of the best baseball games I've ever watched.). With Cookie going tomorrow, a serious chance to get a 4-game sweep. To quote a certain Picard, make it so.......

5 comments:

TroutDog said...

I meant to say this before. That Holliday is really getting good barrel on the ball lately.

NikB said...

a certain jean luc?

Man, do I love space.

Sonic Tooth said...

Apparently the Rockies didn't have their Communicators on to hear Picard's transmission.

Thanks TD for your Deputy Dog welcoming. What up with Paws at the Park??? Sounds like the Rockies decided to fuck up another thing about 2008.

TroutDog said...

Yeah, I'm assuming Paws ain't happening. Quite lame. No problem on having the slumber party last night.

Too bad Cook didn't have his good stuff today to complete the sweep. After the 5-2 homestand, it will be interesting to see what happens on the road. The Beer Makers are quite hot.

TroutDog said...

And of course the Rockies have the pleasure of facing a team that just acquired CC Sabathia. Haven't seen whether he will pitching in the 4-game set, but if I had to guess, i'd say yes.